QuickBooks error 102 appears when there is some type of technical issue, maintenance, or data transfer between the website and the bank. Your work is put at risk when such errors occur. Another possible cause for QuickBooks Online Error 102 may be a server issue related to data transfer between the Bank's website and QuickBooks. Users are unable to download transactions from QuickBooks online banking through a bank's site, and other banking functions are impeded. The best cures for Error 102 Quickbooks online can be found at the end of this blog post.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error Code 102:
According to the following points, QuickBooks error 102 can occur for different technical reasons.
- This QB error message code 102 can be caused by damaged network equipment
- Problems with wireless networks can cause the OS to malfunction
- This error can be caused by a problem with the browser
- Having too many browser extensions installed on your browser can be erroneous. Having run through all the causes of Quickbooks error 102, the troubleshooting solution is to address each one of them in turn.
Fix QuickBooks Error Code 102
Solution 1: Check Account updates in QBO
You must manually update the account in QuickBooks Online if there is no maintenance indication on the bank credit card website. On top right corner, select the Update option. Here is a list of manual and automatic updates.
In general, updates to QuickBooks Online's bank account occur between 3 am and 6 am. QuickBooks Online will update five times within the next five hours if it is unable to get updated information for a particular Online account. We receive information based upon the shares of the banks or the financial institutions we work with.
Check the exact time of Update by:
- From the menu on the left, choose 'Banking'
- Update the information on the top right corner
- The last updated date/time is listed in the last updated column.
There are some accounts that need to be manually updated, even though most of them are automatic
- Choose 'Banking' on the left-hand side of the page
- Click to clear out 'Unwanted' accounts next, and then update some of your accounts
- You can now press ''
- Press continue to enter your 'Multi-Factor Authentication' (MFA) credentials
Solution 2: Check the account info and the notifications
The bank would send SMS text messages, notifications, and alerts if there is a problem logging in. Furthermore, make sure to pay attention to the account summary, the history of the account & other transactions.