Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages
We all know Canon Printers are prone to problems, even when they are doing an excellent job. One of these is when the Canon printer refuses to print anything except blank sheets. Canon Printer Printing Blank Page There isn't just one explanation for printing problems. This problem can be caused by a variety of factors.
- Dry ink or toner cartridges must be replaced; without ink, printing is impossible; so, dry ink would be the source of this problem.
- Cartridges of ink or toner are shifted from their original location.
- Ink or toner blockage might also be caused by a printer choke.
- It could also be because the input tray is loaded with the incorrect paper size, or because the papers you are downloading are blank.
- This problem could potentially be caused by software.
- The Canon printer's hardware or printer drivers may be defective.
A deep cleaning by Printing Settings
- Press window + S, type control panel and hit enter.
- Now select the option Hardware and sound.
- Open Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your Canon printer name.
- Select printer properties and check the Device Setting.
- Click on Preferences,select the Print head option.
- Present under the â€œPreferenceâ€ option.
- Click on the Services and Clean Print head option.
- You may need to use the previous option in the above point several times till the print head is cleaned properly.
- From the Maintenance, tab selects the deep cleaning and Nozzle check option.
- Â Run a print test to see if the printer is now printing properly.
Update the Printer Driver
- Press window + S to open the search box.
- Â Type Device Manager and hit enter.
- Open device manager and got to Print Queue and expand it.
- Double-check that your printer is linked to your computer.
- Go to your printer and right-click on it.
- Select the â€˜Update Driverâ€™, check if updates are available.
- Select the â€˜Updateâ€™ option and install it.
- Â Once itâ€™s done, restart your system and take a print test.
Reinstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press window + s, type control panel.
- Open Program and Features and find printer driver.
- Right-click on the driver and select uninstall.
- Restart your system and download the printer driver from canon.com/ijsetup.
Unclog the Printing Heads
- This problem can also occur if the printer is not used for an extended period of time.
- To begin, turn off the printer and remove the unclogged print heads.
- Remove the Canon printer cartridge from the printer.
- Â Finally, wipe down the printer with a soft cloth.
- Install a fresh ink cartridge and begin printing.
Steps for Prevent Printing Blank Page Issue:
- Printing on a frequent basis will ensure a steady supply of ink.
- Only use generic cartridges of high quality.
- Check to see whether the nozzles are clogged or blocked.
- Keep the printer in a cool, dry location to avoid ink coagulation or solidification.
Breather Tape -The breather tape should be removed right away since it prevents ink from coming out of the cartridge due to a blockage in the vacuum, which prevents ink from coming out on paper, resulting in blank page printing.
Check ink level Â- If your ink cartridge runs out, your printer will print blank pages. You can quickly check the level of ink in your printer by looking at the menu buttons.
If the preceding measures did not help with Canon printer printing blank pages and your printer is still not working properly, or if you have any other Canon printer issues, it is advisable to contact their professional staff. You can get in touch with them by going to the Canon website.