Looking for the best WordPress donation modules so you can raise funds for your site? Whether you simply need a straightforward PayPal gift button or you’re searching for a further developed raising money arrangement that can assist you with running full missions and oversee contributors, you can discover some fantastic WordPress modules to assist you with getting moving.
Here, we’ve collected our picks for the 6 best WordPress donation plugins:
List of best 6 WordPress Donation Plugins
WooDonations is a full-featured WordPress Donation plugin, that makes a great option for non-profits or anyone else who needs a true fundraising solution.
WooDonations is a high level WordPress structure building instrument that will allow you to add gifts to your site. You can make incredible looking forms structures, as well as full raising support campaigns that show the quantity of donation and progress towards your fundraising goal.
- Display predefined donation amount options.
- show donation popup.
- show banner on the sidebar or footer.
- Download CSV file in donation order table.
- donation campaigns.
- Auto create woodonation page.
- Admin can set sticky donation button on the website’s.
- 24/7 support.
- Regular updates.
WP Simple Pay
WP Simple Pay is a simple method for gathering one-time or repeating gifts from your WordPress site. It’s really easy to set up, you don’t have to contact a line of code or set up a perplexing shopping basket framework.
- Collect donations via Stripe and ACH debit payments.
- Allows recurring donations and custom donation amounts.
- Easy drag and drop payment form builder.
- Offers multi-language and currency support.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay options for mobile visitors.
- Free version available with limited features.
Indeed, there’s some colossal, cumbersome gathering pledges programming out there. Yet, GiveWP keeps things very basic and lightweight. This instrument incorporates all that you’ll have to procure donations from your raising money site.
- Free Plugin
- Works great with any WordPress themes
- Customizable forms
- Includes donor management tools.
- Recurring donations.
- Offers text-to-give donations for high conversions.
If you want to use a fundraising backer sit like Kickstarter or GoFundMe, WP Crowdfunding is a great tool
WP Crowdfunding is a WooCommerce based module that engages anybody to make a crowdfunding site utilizing WordPress content administration framework. It’s extremely easy to use and helpful to make due. The greater part of the essential WP Crowdfunding highlights are presented in this free form. High level elements like concentrated Native Wallet System, Stripe Connect, scientific reports, email notices, limitless rewards, etc are accessible in paid variants.
- Can be used for multiple charities at a time for enormous records
- Incorporates with WooCommerce, Stripe, PayPal, and Authorize.Net
- limited option
- Features helpful reporting.
- easy integrate.
Donorbox is a web-based gift apparatus that deals with numerous sites including WordPress. It’s not difficult to set up and packs truly a punch with regards to highlights.
- Easy integration
- Recurring donations including weekly, monthly, and annually
- Donation popup
- No fees on donations up to $1,000 per month
YITH Donations for WooCommerce
YITH Donations for WooCommerce is an extremely well known outsider module for online storekeepers and not-for-profits. You use it to just add a choice to gather gifts from your web-based store.
- Offers donation receipts.
- A very well-known WooCommerce plugin for WordPress.
- Option to add a donation form to the cart page.
- Free version (Limited future)
How Do I Accept Donations on WordPress?
You may be worried that it’s too very difficult to collect online donations. It’s really simple to acknowledge gifts by means of WordPress sites. So natural that even beginners can make it happen.
The easiest way to accept donations on WordPress is by using WooDonation Plugin. Simply install the plugin and create a donation form using an in-built donation template.